Friday, August 23, 2013

A few important things

First of all, thank you all for attending Back to School Night! I look forward to a great school year.

My fifteen minute time slot got the better of me and I forgot a few things.

Supplies and Donations:
I strongly suggest purchasing a folder for your child to keep their classwork in. This folder will stay at school. Staples sells wonderful plastic ones that will last the entire school year. Please, do not purchase a 3 ring binder. Click here for an example.

Things we almost always need include: tissue, wet wipes, paper, black ink cartridges (for an Epson C88+ printer), pencils, band aides, and expo markers. Any donations, at any time are always appreciated.

Volunteering:
The students and I love having parent helpers. I will begin scheduling parent volunteers for the month of October. I will be sending home more information regarding this towards the end of October.

Flag Ceremony:
We are performing at the last Flag Ceremony in May! Mark your calendars for May 28th.

Clarification:
I have already purchased homework folders for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment