Friday, February 21, 2014

Math Test

Hi Parents,

I know several of you have been waiting patiently for the English portion of the mid-year math assessment. Unfortunately when I was grading them, I came across a problem. The day the students took the test, we had a volunteer in class. I told the volunteer it was okay to read the questions and explain what the question was asking. However, I noticed that the volunteer wrote on many of the tests, working through problems with the students. This makes it difficult for me to be able to tell what the students did independently. I have been going back and forth trying to decide what to do. I have decided to re-administer the test on Tuesday. I apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience. I will explain this to the children today. The test will be exactly the same.

Thank you,

Mrs. Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment