Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Homework

Hi everyone! Next Monday is the Mid-Year math assessment. This assessment is 50/50 English and Armenian. It will cover everything that we have learned in math up to now. I scanned a study guide from units 1-5 to help you study with your child. It is on the Homework page. You should be able to print it out. Please let me know if you have any trouble doing so.
Click here for the study guide

 The study guide will be the only English homework this week. You do not need to turn it in until next Monday. This way you can keep it for the weekend if you choose to study with your child Friday- Sunday night.

4 comments:

  1. Mrs. Roach I am not able to open the study guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am not able to open the study guide either.
    Haik's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send an email to mrs.roach8102@gmail.com

    I'll attach it to the email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have difficulty to open the study guide Nare's mom

    ReplyDelete