Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Homework

Hi Mom's and Dad's!

I don't think I did a very good job explaining this week's homework on the assignment sheet. Sorry!
A few things....

The math test is on Friday. I am going to give the children a practice test on Thursday. They will bring home the corrected practice test. Please go over any mistakes they may have made. Keep in mind the practice test is similar but not exactly the same as the test on Friday.

Spelling tests are always on Monday. This gives the children time to practice all week and during the weekend if they can/want/need to.

The reading words are words they need to be able to read by the end of the week. We read these words many times during the week at school. Please try to practice them at home as well.

I hope that clears up any confusion! Always remember you can email me if you have questions!


Love,
Mrs. Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment